Skip to main content

my reiki experiece


 My reiki Experience
It happen that after completing the 3rd year university exam, in 1999 there was 2 months holidays , I was so happy having two months for my self, to know myself and relax myself. A strong urge in me to know my self led me to osho commune international , pune, india to participate in osho meditations, so that I can be more understand my self, know inner peace and silence. During the two months visit to pune, I experience different osho mediations, and therapies, that give me much nourishment, inner feeling of peace, joy and harmony…!! In the commune, I meet many wonderful people from all walks of life, from east and west.While I was in osho commune , some friends from Europe, introduce me to reiki . This friend  bring me to reiki center, it was very beautiful and natural place near the mulla mutha river, in pune near to osho commune.

Simple center attract my heart

This center surprise me because it was very simple, open air and very clean…!!  first I attract towards simplicity, and beauty of the center, second simplicity and beauty of our dear reiki master…Shingo Sakuma.!!
I immediately decided to attend the reiki course…!! The first healing course in my life ,which will going to change my life……!!And it did …!! I complete the reiki master degree in  1999, after completing reiki master it open my heart to receive more and more universal life force energy, it bring me state of emptiness, it fulfill  me with light and gratitude and oneness.

Stillness within you

Reiki is powerful tool to love your  self everyday ,discover yourself everyday…know your  self everyday…!!
Before learning reiki, I feel I know everything, I know what is life, what is meditation…!! But after learning reiki I feel, I don’t have any answer what is what…!!  It brings me to very empty space….!! It brings me to stillness space within.
It gives me taste of light, love…warmth of unconditional love….It brings me to more playfulness and wonder….!!
By practicing reiki everyday I feel more and more deeper silence, and stillness space. Warmth of universal life force energy pass through my head to all the body, and  through my hand warm current of energy entering in to my each and every cell of my body make me feel divine blessing shower over me…!! I feel the divineness and gratitude through very simple touch…!!  it is miraculous.Reiki is simplest tool, easy to understand, easy to learn, easy to practice, easy to share…any time any where can do…!!

Reiki is everything

Sometime I feel reiki is everything, reiki is, this very moment…what ever happening is reiki….!! Reiki is life force energy…it is singing through birds, it is green through trees, it is colorful through many flowers, it is life force energy playing through humans, through animals, plants…!! It is shining through stars…!!
It is all and everything…!! it is the energy which is vibrating in each and every soul, it is the energy which is beating in every heart…!!
When we are forget  this life force energy , when we disconnected from life force energy, we feel separated from the divine, we feel separated from the source….!! we feel uncomfortable, we feel something is missing…!!
 It is the very source of our existence…without reiki…there is no life form, wthout life force energy there is nothing exist…all form is there because of reiki(life force energy) is there…!!

How it heal the body and mind
The loving channel energy from source after deep prayer, flow from our source, towards head to heart and all over body….it percolates in each and every cells of our body…to release stiffness and blockage of energy suffering and pain of the inner child …it release the negative , bloackage of energy , which block our life force energy to flow, release  stiffness and stubbornness in the body and mind….
When we touch our self from head to toe, we feel wave of current of universal power and energy shower our being, shower our body, wash our mind, expands our hearts, our soul connected to source energy. we feel  we are in ocean of love, we are connected to our divine nature, our source, our roots….!! Love and light shower our being…!! For each person experience of this state of oneness with the divine is different according to his mental conditioning, his energy flow , his karma, and his desire to be awakend.

My healing process

At the beginning when I start practicing reiki, there was lots of pain and emotion in my body, from childhood hurt from mother father, and society, culture and mind conditioning . I could not sleep properly due to lots of mental conditioning, mental noise and taruma. The active meditation from osho loosen my body, loosen my mind conditioning, broken old pattern of negative energy, passive meditation from osho bring me to space of receptivity and emptiness. The loving touch of reiki, with awareness and watchfulness bring me to space where my body  fulfill with life force energy with its divine touch. Warm currents of life force energy from the source, helps us to clear and clean from head to toe, all the blockage, negative pattern of energy.  Our acceptance , our receptivity, our sensivity plays very important role in opening each and every cell of our body….!!
Each person healing process is different according to his karma, mental noise, mental conditioning, etc some people are more faster than the other, but this universal life force energy always wait for us unconditionally , to go back to our home, to go back to our source, to go back to our nature.

My Taiwan life….

After Tanha open mystic garden for sharing meditation and reiki she invite me to her center ,to share yoga, meditation and reiki. So in 2005, I first time come to Taiwan.
Reiki change my life…!! it bring me to Taiwan. It bring me to beautiful country of Formosa…with beautiful mountains, beautiful rivers, beautiful ocean….very kind heated people…!!
After I come to Taiwan a new chapter start in my life, new beginning of sharing and growing in love ,in light and  reiki , in mystic garden.
A new way of living, and new way of being ,in a very beautiful place, with new kind of people, new kind of food , new kind of culture…!!
At the beginning ,Great challenge without the chinese language , can not see , read, speak chinese language… but love and kindness of people, support of Tanha and her family make me feel at home at peace with my self…!!
After come to Taiwan I start sharing yoga, meditation, laughter, dance therapy along with reiki healing…!! This open my heart for express my self…explore my self ….!! Each and every day feel more joy, more love more abundance, come to my life…more laughter, more dance and more celebration ,come to my life….life filled with gratitude and wonder…!!
By sharing way our hearts expands, we are become more closer to ourself, to our nature…to our source…!!
I feel, life bring me to learn reiki, reiki bring me to Taiwan…and Taiwan is bringing me to more and more joy, laughter and peace…!!
I deeply thanks my sipiritual friend Tanha who give me opportunity to share, love, light, laughter and celebration in the mystic garden .
I deeply thank and gratitude for all my fellow sincere seeker for being with me for this sacred journey of love light laughter and celebration.
I also deeply thank and gratitude for all the teacher and master who come in my life to teach me, grow me, nourish my life with their wisdom and intelligence.
And finally I  deeply thank and gratitude for universal power, God, higher self, true self, budha nature to bring us each and every day  to more love more peace more wonder…!!
Thank you, thank you, om shanti…shanti..shanti…
Om peace peace peace…Love peace and light,….
vinod 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OSHO MEDITATION QUOTES

    EXPERIENCE MEDITATION clickHERE Meditation is not contemplation either because it  is not thinking at all -- consistent, inconsistent, crazy, sane. It is not thinking at all; it is witnessing. It is just sitting silently deep within yourself, looking at whatsoever is happening inside and outside both. Outside there is traffic noise, inside there is also traffic noise -- the traffic in the head. So many thoughts -- trucks and buses of thoughts and trains and airplanes of thoughts, rushing in every direction. But you are simply sitting aloof, unconcerned, watching everything with no evaluation. OSHO HEALING AND MEDITATION EXPERIENCE   So meditation is not really mind-effort. Real meditation is not effort at all. Real meditation is just allowing the mind to have its own way, and not interfering in any way whatsoever -- just remaining watchful, witnessing.

CONTACT US

ENTER VINOD OFFICIAL WEBSITE EMAIL- lifeislaughter1@gmail.com face book  name     vinod Bharti for face book click here  UPCOMING EVENTS  welcome to vinod Bharti web site AND WELCOME TO MYSTIC GARDEN TAIWAN Mystic Garden is Yoga , Meditation, Reiki, and silence Retreat Center in the Heart of nature in Central Taiwan. www.mysticgarden.tw email       tanha93@yahoo.com.tw or lifeislaughter1@gmail.com Address and Contact  Mystic Garden  353,No-2, Lane-3, Jung-Jeng Rd.  Dung-Tsuen- Nanjuang,  Nanjuang-Shiang, Mioly  Taiwan, R.O.C.  M-00886-(0)930914801,  00886( 0)917432150 email ; lifeislaughter1@gmail.com  tanha93@yahoo.com.tw In Chinese    秘密花苑   苗栗縣南庄鄉東村中正路 3 巷 2 號   Taiwan , R.O.C. M-00886-(0)930914801, 00886( 0)917432150   Email   lifeislaughter1@gmail.com  tanha93@yahoo.com.tw LOCATION ADDRESS  MAP LOCATION OF TAIWAN PHOTOS OF MYSTIC GARDEN                                    

LIFE IS CELEBRATION

ABOUT ME EXPERIENCE HEALING MEDITATION MEDITATION TRAINING    MESSAGE FROM MASTERS OM MEDITATION YOGA MEDITATION RETREAT     WAY OF CELEBRATION MEDITATION RETREAT CONTACT US PHOTO AND VIDEO                                                                                           MY REIKI EXPERIENCE            we are come on this earth for enjoy with river,  enjoy with ocean, enjoy with wind....!!  we are here to enjoy the stars,the moon...!!  we are here to sing, dance and celebrate.....!  let us join hand in hand to celebrate life..  celebrate our uniqueness...celebrate our life.....!! EXPERIENCE HEALING MEDITATION